Image default
Business Recreation / Travel

No time for a visa application?

Then use your regular partner will take care of the application. With as a partner you are assured of quality in customization.

Your visa or legalization application starts here!

We apply for a legalization or visa at the consulate or embassy of the country of destination. We use various agencies for legalization, such as the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Chamber of Commerce (KvK), Apostille, civil-law notary, CAK, Ministry of Health. has started providing these services through the consulates and/or embassies to help travelers with the visa they need for their trip.

Save time with Visa Service

Are you going on a trip to, for example, Thailand, Australia, South Africa or Brazil. Visa service applies for a visa directly at the consulate or embassy. Also you can apply for a visum for China. provides its service because a lot of valuable time is lost when arranging a visa. Our customers consist of people who don’t have time or the distance is too long. We are happy to provide our services to anyone who needs our help for whatever reason.

Related posts

Tax counseling in the field of international taxes, finding an optimal tax route strategy


Tips for preparing yourself on an active tour